Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.
These QuickBooks Online Referral Program Terms and Conditions ("Program Terms") provide information on the QuickBooks Online Referral Program ("Program").
Important Privacy Notice: Your friend's email address will not be used for any other marketing purpose.
1. Eligibility. This offer is eligible for QuickBooks Online ("QBO") customers ("referrer (s)"), who share a referral link with a new customer and new customer ("referee (s)"), During the promotion subscribe to QuickBooks Online. A minimum period of 60 days ("eligible purchase"). The promotional period starts from April 24, 2019, and is available for a limited time only. My QuickBooks reserves the right to determine in its sole discretion the eligibility of new customers and existing customers for this offer. Into further reserves the right to disqualify referrals in circumstances where we reasonably believe that they were not made in good faith.
2. Referrer Offer Terms.
A. For each new referee, the referee will receive a $ 100 CAD Visa gift card if they make a qualifying purchase.
B. The referral invitation should clearly state that the referee is eligible to receive a reward if the Referee subscribes to the QBO for at least 60 days. If the referral invitation does not clearly specify these terms, it is a violation of these program terms and may result in your immediate termination from the Program, disqualification from future participation, and any reward to you as a result of your participation. to leave. program.
C. It can take up to 90 days to process your reward. The reward will be sent via email. The rewarder will receive a reward email after the referee has purchased qualifying.
D. Gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions set by VISA.
E. Referrers are eligible for a maximum of 5 awards.
F. QuickBooks Online Accountants are not eligible to participate in the client program.
3. Referee offer conditions. QuickBooks Online comes with a 50% discount from the monthly list price for Simple Start, Mandatory, or Plus for the first 6 months of service, starting from the date of each referee's enrollment, followed by the then monthly list price. This offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks offer. To take advantage of the offer, the referee must select the "Buy Now" option. Price list subject to change at any time at Intoot's discretion. All prices are quoted without sales tax. If the referee adds or removes the services, the service charge will be adjusted accordingly. No limit on the number of subscriptions ordered.
4. Additional Terms and Conditions.
A. The complete terms and conditions are available on the Digital Reward Claim Site. Click on the product terms before selecting a virtual visa account or physical visa card. Swift Prepaid Solutions is the service provider for your redemption account and related card accounts. Your program sponsor is the entity that markets and / or distributes the returns and is a direct or indirect customer of Swift Prepaid. This card is hosted by People's Trust Company, Visa Inc. Has been issued for a license from. Visa is not a sponsor of this promotion.
B. QuickBooks Online and its service providers reserve the right to modify these terms, or to change, suspend, or terminate the program at any time and with or without cause. QBO and its Program Service Providers reserve the right to delay, cancel, cancel, or prevent the issuance of any award in any suspected case of bogus use or misuse of My QuickBooks's services or this program. Referrals and awards are subject to verification at My QuickBooks's sole discretion.
C. Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to change without notice.
4. Cancellation. To cancel a QBO membership at any time call +1 8899282828 or go to Account and Settings in QBO and select "Cancel". The cancellation will become effective at the end of the monthly billing period. Any pro-rated refund; Access and membership benefits will continue for the remaining period.
5. Trademark Use Restrictions. You are required to follow the following trademark usage restrictions for the program ("Trademark Restrictions").
A. In Direct Business Source Identifiers. no point. My QuickBooks, QuickBooks, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, QB, or other similar mark or logo, including your company name, product/service name or your direct business source identifiers such as stationery, business cards, company signs, domain names, or company, Are not limited to Website Title. These identifiers indicate the name of your business and thus, the source of its products or services. To avoid any potential confusion regarding the source of My QuickBooks's products/services, you or any other party's products/services, the use of My QuickBooks's trademarks in these source identifiers is strictly prohibited. However, My QuickBooks does not object to the referral disclosure in clause 2, Para B above is being used in appropriate contexts that explain the true nature of your relationship for My QuickBooks.
Additionally, by participating in the program, you agree that your referral invitation will not contain any material that may be construed by My QuickBooks, in its sole judgment as to be indecent, violent or otherwise of bad taste or illegal, or to encourage Purposefully. Unlawful Activities, or otherwise bringing misuse or dispute or disclaiming the QuickBooks trademark, any other My QuickBooks owned mark or logo, or My QuickBooks's products or services. My QuickBooks reserves the right to object to the improper uses or misuse of its trademark/logo and to hold you in breach of contract for any such improper use or to abuse Intake's sole discretion.
B. No use of Intel company trade name, trademark or company logo. Except for My QuickBooks, no person or company may use My QuickBooks company names, trademarks or company logos.
C. Appropriate symbols and proprietary legends must be used. When used in accordance with these trademark restrictions, the My QuickBooks® trademark must appear directly with the symbol "®" next to the mark shown. The appropriate proprietary "legend" must be displayed at least once in any material where the name QuickBooks is mentioned. Such a legend should generally be read as follows: "My QuickBooks and QuickBooks are registered trademarks and / or My QuickBooks's registered service marks are used."